Saturday, December 2, 2017

Domagick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 2

Body: Regular affirmations.

Mind: Past-o-scope again, found more memories and incidents to change. Only one glitch this time- I think the more I do this, the less green duck I will get. Also 'raising vibrations' seems to help.

Soul: So, when I start journeying inward, I essentially put on an energy body of some type, usually unconsciously. This time I was kind of overly busty, but seemed to be wearing a halloween costume of a devil girl from a year back, only it was real. I checked in with the child figure in charge of my inner biological sphere, and she seemed to have enthusiasm with the idea that my energy body was just sort of a jump past where my physical body might go. We'll see.

I also checked in on my 'cosmic mind', made up of stars and void. They challenged me on my transition idea, for why does the universe need a gender? I argued back that as a part of the universe, I am like an organ, in particular, one with emotions, and emotional needs. To ignore those needs is the same as ignoring a failing organ. This seemed to satisfy.

The last bit was the statue. The Statue is much like my animus, all my ideals of what it is to be male, good and bad, in this passive aggressive, unchanging, and stoic figure. They worried of their place inside of me, changing as I am. I assured them, and all my other parts, that even if things change, I love them, for they are part of the story that is me.

Results:

Making a note that last night, I danced with my roommates, and had a positive comment on my transitioning. I don't know if I can call that some kind of result, but if they keep happening, I think I will.

In my third phase soul meditations, music kept entering my mind unbidden, and I felt like dancing. My body feels tingly and wonderful. Hopefully, this journey has more surprises like this in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment