Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 13

My more intensive meditation today was driving home through the snow. Slow, methodical, very in the moment. But I did finish my morning meditation, which feels like it's getting... duller? Tedious? That's probably a good sign.

Body: Usual affirmations. Still faster. Becoming more rote and mantra like.

Mind: I visited more teenage stuff this time. I highlighted some of my discoveries that lead me to realize my feminine side, often exploring it through art. Useful, but it's all feeling a little more been there done that. I might start revisiting memories I've done before for reinforcement.

Spirit: I walked down a staircase of books to confront the archetypes of fiction. I took some time going through warriors, doctors, scientists, superheroes, and other roles, attempting to look for equivalents to raise up, gender flips, etc. It felt like it loosened up some of the cultural programming, but not yet smashed it. Even the tendency for certain genders to pop up in some roles before others feels like a limit in my thinking.

Results: I came out to someone at work. So, I feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment