Monday, December 11, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 11

Woke early, so early post.

Body: Usual affirmations.

Mind: Went with memories in the mirror, being very judgmental about my looks. I cheered on times I felt positive, offered support and love when I felt low. Also thought about times I went dancing. Dancing is something that makes me feel one with my body, escaping the mind body soul separation and really connecting.

Soul: Soul body was non ostentatious, simply me, if a me comfortable in her own skin. Waiting inside for me was a counsel of my many past lives, primarily the non-human ones. Among the animal lives were some rather mythical and surreal otherworldly type lives. I spoke to each in turn about what this change in my life might be like. Overall, it seemed as if I'm getting the go ahead with some words of caution here and there (although some of my animal lives were a little simplistic).

              Messages Included:

  • Take care of your real life. 
  • You got this.
  • Find a mate
  • You can change your life radically without issue
  • Allow yourself to feel emotion, not just get caught up in mechanics 


Results: I feel like all systems are go and everyone is on board. I just need to keep doing the work and taking concrete real world steps forward when I can.

#domagick

No comments:

Post a Comment