Monday, December 25, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 25

Results: Was a lot more myself around my family for Christmas. I didn't feel the need to perform being someone I'm not.

Body: Continued affirmations with modification from yesterday. I feel really comfortable in my skin.

Mind: Looked back at when I first came out to my parents and holidays afterward. Shored up that they still love me.

Soul: I entered as a reindeer, crunchy snow, eventually flying over the land. I figured it was going to be some kind of Christmas special and was not disappointed. I spotted the place where the plot started, finding Santa loading his sleigh. Pleasantries and contrived plot devices were skipped and glossed over to some degree as Santa knew who I was, what I wanted, and was understanding and kind up front. I didn't have to pull the sleigh or save Christmas, but simply be who I was, discarding the artifice.

"Not a deer, or an elf, just be yourself." We sang a song I can't quite remember much of about being yourself, and it all managed to rhyme. Afterward, he gave me a present, a fairy princess box with an aggressively alive garment made of stars in it. It was definitely more low vibration thant then happy world of the Christmas special, threatening to make things nightmarish, but Santa told me I could handle it. He took off to deliver toys, I played with the shifting cloak of night and stars.

I checked my energy levels, finding myself pleasantly functional. Looking for other selves and inner characters to interact with, most of them had pretty new dresses for Christmas. The fairy princess box seems to be a portal to somewhere, but it's not somewhere inside myself, and I'm trying to keep my meditations to inner world, so set it aside for the moment.

Last, some spooky sort of Lady looking a lot like Hela from the marvel comics showed up saying we would have a conversation next time, right before the meditation ended. That should be fun.

Results/Notes: Christmas magic as a thing definitely has a force in my mind. I once hear sleigh bells at night while in a remote cabin the night of as an adult. I'm not saying I am experiencing or will experience a Christmas miracle, but I don't rule out such things.

Additionally, this was the day I was most worried about. Spending time with family, this is the first day meditating in a different place, without the environmental control to guarantee success. Thankfully, I managed to maintain state despite a few odd noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment