Monday, December 18, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 18

Results from Yesterday: I'm getting a lot more voice shifts, feeling less self conscious about them. I'm still working on the mechanics of my femme voice, but I'm doing the work almost without trying. I'm also getting braver about checking out women's clothes and makeup when out and about.

Body: Usual affirmations. Still speeding up, but I'm trying to refine my thoroughness. No part life behind!

Mind: I revisited memories of online roleplay. This may seem juvenile, but so much of this let me figure myself out, what I wanted, did not want, puzzling out confusing feelings, and definitely let me know some of what is missing in my life. I reinforced the reality of these feelings and gave a medal to my many online friends and personas as a thanks for what they've done for me.

Soul: I descended through the darkness into a tropical jungle, hot and steamy. No clothes, naked and all woman, I stalked the jungle for a short time, comfortable in my skin, before a giant hippo arrived to ruin it. Shifting to a larger form, I wrestled it as it tried to eat me. After grappling and invading it's mind, I realized this was all lower brain urge stuff. Hunger, fear, fighting, and sex- I was embodying the sex, but not the other stuff. I tinkered with the hippo a bit to try and reflect better who I'm trying to become and leave behind the old me, turning it from a kaiju sized hippo to a pony. Still a heavy animal, hungry, but not so overwhelming in it's fear or hunger or aggression.

Results: I feel super cute this morning and happy to be alive. Body a little tingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment