Thursday, December 21, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 21, Part Deux

When I finished my meditations in the morning and wrote them up, I felt a twinge of guilt as I had looked at the clock during the meditation. While I'd finished 34 minutes, it wasn't an unbroken 30 minutes, and I felt as if I was lying. When I got home, I decided to do a second round for the day, to ensure another 30 minutes of UNBROKEN meditation in hopes of assuaging guilt and ensuring I did the challenge properly.

Body: Affirmations as per usual.

Mind: I went into my day, replaying it as if I were a woman, transitioned and non. In both cases, the day was mostly the same.

Soul: I was weighed down by iron balls and chains of my own guilt, a thin waif, dragging myself to jail. Or, I thought I was. As I counted down, the door was guarded by a dragon and simply would not open- no jail for me.

Looking to the ball and chain, I imagined a different scenario, donning a pirate hat and coat. Boarding a ship, I encountered a mimetic entity called Vector. Hold on, there's some backstory here.

Vector is a mimetic creation of my own design. A metapirate, he roams through the realms of tabletop gaming, aware of his own fictional nature, looking to propogate himself into the minds of others, for his only existence is when someone thinks of him. While he/she/it/they change from setting to setting, at their core, they are a mimetic virus seeking to transform all those they make contact with, unleashing the power of their imagination.

Anyhow, Vector was there, and had the Skeleton Keys, an artifact that could open any lock, including those to my chains. Negotiations were spontaneous, all over the place, and eventually wound up with some additions and edits to my character sheet from a semi-cosmic perspective. Due to all the XP gained from all the soul questing I've been doing, I bought myself a glamour upgrade, upped my willpower, spent some XP on Resources (hopefully for the money I'll need), as well as putting some into an ally, so hopefully I meet an SO in the future. Quite a lot of investment in a short time.

Chit chatting, Vector still wants their book, Vector and the Metapirates, finished. It's an RPG supplement and the primary vector by which Vector might infect and transform more minds. It's nearing completion, but apparently, I need another kick in the butt to get there.

Vector also claims responsibility for disrupting my morning meditation to ensure this one happened. They might be full of shit, but either way, I plan on scheduling more time into writing Vector and the Metapirates over my holiday break.

Results: I feel empowered and bewildered at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment