Friday, December 22, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 22

Results: Last night I came out to a friend's girlfriend without even thinking about it. I just kind of said it like it was an after thought. It's really getting a lot easier.

Body: Usual affirmations. Very fast today.

Mind: I shored up my memory of coming out. I sock puppetted a long forgotten insulting insinuation. I put a stamp labeled She/Her on every time I could remember being asked for my pronouns. She/Her is who I am inside, and I'm feeling a lot less afraid to let people know that.

Soul: Stairs in were like some dirty, oily muck, feet sinking in to each step. Past the door was a dance floor full of very muscular and attractive men, mostly undressed. The fun of the sexy rave gave way to a blank room and an intense grilling about the details of my sexuality by a news anchor. I reviewed thoroughly, coming to my usual conclusions: I like men sexually and romantically more than I like women, though I also find women very sexy, but I feel less romantically inclined.

It lead me to the realization I will always have an inner male part of myself, if only because it's necessary to have that archetype to understand men as existing in reality, and that just because it's there, doesn't mean it rules me or defines who I am, a realization that was followed by applause from many inner selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment