Saturday, December 30, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 30

Results: I was happy all yesterday. I feel reborn and largely unblocked. I realize that rebirth rituals and energy rebalancings are not always one and dones, that the changes made may slip over time without reinforcement. Rest assured, moving forward in my physical transition in 2018 is definitely part of the plan.

Body: Usual affirmations. I hit these a little harder in areas, repetition bringing a warmth almost burning to mentioned parts of the body.

Mind: I reviewed and reinforced that the DoMagick group has been reading and liking my blog posts. I've noticed in my life that after coming out to people, I often feel a boost, as if the real me is reinforced. It could be their altered reality manifesting, subtle belief, it could be the subconscious realization that I can be myself, potentially even a combo of both, but know that I am thankful for every kind word, view, and positive interaction. Every one of them is a sign and signal of being in a world I want to be in.

Soul: This one was different. The real world is, in it's way, also a part of the internal world, recreated in our minds, and it was a world I had not yet addressed. I felt the urge to open my eyes and explore who I was in this world as my soul resonated. I carried the laptop, binaural beats playing, deeply contemplative of the real/unreal nature of the world. What did I see different with my new eyes? What was the same? What magic lies in the cold material world? I felt the resonant shift that this was a world in which I am a woman. Not a man trying to be a woman, but a woman with a woman's body in need of some drastic cosmetic and hormonal changes. Gods, spirits, energies, the universe, and many people have begun to reflect this reality, and it's exciting to be there.

Day 31 and beyond: I'm not 100% sure yet what I will do, if I will keep meditating each day, or if I will let the practice slide as I use that time to catch up on direly needed sleep and doing the magick of arranging the every day, ordinary parts of my life into a series of patterns meant to carry me to a time where my goals have been met. In either case, I feel transformed by the experience, more positive then I ever have about anything, and I'm ready to face whatever 2018 brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment