Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 26

Still at parents. Internet cut out on me midway, so I just meditated longer to ensure at least 30+ minutes. Which barely was a struggle as the soul portion was veeeery long. Total time was about 90 minutes.

Body: Affirmations, still at a good pace.

Mind: I went back to moments of bullying, replaying them in an alternate if I had been a girl at the time, to see how they went differently.

Soul: I went in with the cloak of stars and a long step down, 100 steps to my usual 10. Maybe this was necessary due to not having the 'boost' from a drumbeat or binaurals. When I finally reached the bottom, Hela was waiting for me with a table set up for tea for two. Very soon after, she picked me up, her size becoming enormous as we walked across a rainbow bridge, and I knew quite definitively this was not inside my own world anymore.

There was a meeting, and while I could go into details, I feel as if I probably shouldn't. Quick things I learned worth noting:

1) Be honest
2) Be kind
3) Be wise
4) Don't be afraid to speak up when it's important

As for transition worthy content, well, if the gods acknowledge me as female, that's a pretty big step forward right?

No comments:

Post a Comment