Thursday, December 14, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 14

Body: Usual affirmations.

Mind: Shored up my most recent positive transgender experiences with fireworks, candy, high fives, etc. Made sure my sock puppets were holding on bad experiences. Visited my most recent artwork, most of it in the form of screenplays. Did some alternate world timeline stuff with some of these screenplays being made.

One sad note- the Ducks are back. I did a fast cleansing visualization which cleaned them out, but until I did, they were just lurking in the background.

Soul: Back to archetypes, round 2. This time, I visited the concept of sexualizing women in everything. I went through typical 'sexy' female roles, found male equivalents, then would sexualize and desexualize them in an effort to get a more full picture firmly anchored.

I spent extra time revisiting the mad scientist inner archetype. The Moon Girl version in my mind was very much the missed opportunities I'd felt from that character. Show, don't tell writing is important in my mind. Rewriting and reimagining, I saw a version in which Moon Girl showed she was a genius by creating time travel out of her garage, contacted heroes using a jury rigged telepathy helmet, gained Devil Dinosaur by going back in time and getting him from an aged and dying Moon Boy (small exchange between the two, asking her to take care of his friend), before returning to modern time to find her time window had let loose dinosaurs on New York. It'd be fun, sweet, fitting for the super genius child archetype with both it's hyper intellect and lack of experience, and definitely not forced.

Either way, this seemed to fix some things internally for me, my mad scientist archetype feeling both more female and less the combination of clashing internal selves.

Results: Some interesting phantom limb type sensations with secondary and primary sexual characteristics I do not have yet in the middle of meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment