Saturday, December 16, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 16

Very tired from a late night, but finished up in the morning as per usual. Laptop updates move binaural beats to my phone. Tech issues, you may be my doom this month.

Body: Usual affirmations.

Mind: I went around with stickers that said "You are Girl Enough" and put them on my hand and other places for times when I didn't feel like I was female enough for something. I still often see myself as something lesser than natural born women, and it's not mentally a healthy belief to have.

Soul: I dealt with envy today. I often feel envy for bio females, and it's also not healthy to do. Envy and jealousy, while perhaps useful indicators of what I might want in life, lead to comparisons that will only cause misery. Several women I know showed up in archetype forms, versions of me I could be, want to be, can never be, and more. I called up a positive, realistic, and likely future version of myself to boot some of these feelings. There is a happiness out there that is mine, not anyone else's, and I'm going to pursue that happiness.

I began to dig a little to see what that life might look like in regards to my relationships, but time ran out. I took a little time to close up shop, and did my exit mantras.

Results: The day is young. We shall see.

#domagick

No comments:

Post a Comment