Friday, December 8, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 8

Meditated in morning, writing now.

Body- Usual affirmations.

Mind- This time I aimed for memories of ambiguity and confusion. Confusion tends to presage enlightenment, a natural occurrence while moving from 'trying to understand' to 'understanding'. I sent in a referee to see both sides point of view in several cases- sometimes my trans identity confuses others or myself. Sometimes the trans identity of other confuses me or others too. And that's okay as long as you don't act like a jerk about it.

Soul- So, I've done a lot of spells in the hopes of helping me transition. The energy for those spells is still there and it feels as if I can finally let it land by going forward in my transition. I gathered a number of my internal characters together to open the way for these energies.

In addition, I checked to see what, if anything, was holding the spells back, which included 3 entities. One looked like the Virgin Mary, one looked liked some kind of Valkyrie, and the third seemed like a dead ringer for Zeus. Meditation ended shortly after this reveal, so no plan on how to entreaty or interact with these three yet. I will likely see if my meditation the next morning reveals anything.

Results: Someone in my cafeteria called me mam today, and I'm not even dressing up or putting on makeup yet. Winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment