Thursday, December 28, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 28

Body: Usual affirmations, one small modification. I try several names for different parts, sometimes using more vulgar terms for them to see if it has an affect. In this case, my breasts, which seemed to almost burn after three repetitions, rather than the usual one. Reminds me of chi gung burn.

Mind: Went back to some awkward and half remembered teenage memories. One in particular is all the attempts I made at a physical shape shift. I tried so many times, always feeling like I was just one missing step off, or that the next attempt would make it. It obviously never did, though my chi gung skills were improved quite a bit from it (though I've since let them lapse significantly).

Soul: Went in all professional into a surprise office party- by muppets. Well, let's see what we've got here. Somewhere in the middle, they all say that they are puppets and begin shedding their skins, revealing the hands. I discard my body, revealing a sort of amorphous blobby thing, then start going straight into a no mind stance. No delusion, very zen kind of state, though it's hard to maintain. Near the end, I come back, putting my skin back on, and all the muppets are women in neon clothes now. I come back as well, if anything, more feminine than I was.

"See? Even when you leave your body and normal time space, you come back female."

I thank my inner selves and head back out.

Results: Feeling really comfortable with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment