Sunday, December 24, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 24

Results: Feeling so much braver. Shared some photos with a friend online without hesitation. My body shame is crashing and my fears reduced. Had many more affirming events lately then the opposite.

Body: My affirmations changed slightly, but it was a good change. The shift seemed to increase the potency of the affirmation by a lot.

Previous Pattern was "I have a woman's ____, I have the _____ of a woman, my ____ is beautiful."

New Pattern "I have a woman's ____, I have my ____ of a woman, my ____ is beautiful."

The addition of my seemed to amplify the effect. It's more acceptance and ownership and internalizing. Rather powerful.

Mind: I shored up my recent affirming memories, such as the one in results above. Said photo was just a holiday enhanced one with reindeer makeup. I enhanced memories as if I had the full costume. Definitely something I'd like to do next holiday season.

Soul: So, I reindeer'ed it up upon entry today with a bit of a mission in mind- finding a name. I pulled a sleigh, and heard some music before stopping at a tower, a tower I used to gather my internal selves to sort of throw their 2 cents into the process.

Now, I kind of want a new name for my transition, but I might keep my old one. Still not 100% on that. But I do kind of want to have a craft name, one that can work as a writing pseudonym and perhaps to evoke a certain magical resonance for ritual use. I want it to be something feminine sounding as well, which means taking a little time on it.

I entered a glossolalia state by swiftly reciting the alphabet while letting the noises slur and overlaps until I was babbling. Certain English words popped out, thematic hooks to play with. I think it's going to take more non-meditation meditations to fully get (went past my binaural beats contemplating), and maybe a little research. Still, it's a start.

#domagick

No comments:

Post a Comment