Saturday, December 23, 2017

Do Magick 30 Day Challenge- Transition Meditations Day 23

Results: Last night, holidays with the roommates was a wonderfully affirming time. I got rainbow socks and a full makeup kit, and it's the first present I've gotten really supporting my transition. It was amazing.

Body: Usual affirmations.

Mind: I kept playing back last night, trying to make it louder, brighter, shinier, because I don't want to forget it. It was great. I also went back to a painful memory and tried to find a good way to set it right. Not sure I succeeded though.

Soul: At some point you hit a bit of a wall, and this feels like one for me, though not without purpose. As I started writing, I realized some things I'll go into after the paragraph.

I flew in on rainbow wings, greeted by Kali, expecting some shadowwork, and instead it was just kind of... dull. I was stabbed full of pitchforks, dipped in acid, and it all was rather unintense. It just didn't really work. My inner temple felt like an office on Christmas, empty halls. I found a few male archetypes, expelled one, kept the rest. Spontaneous imagery was very mundane- hallways, the room I'm in, nothing really guiding or taking me anywhere. Even a revisit image of Kali stomping my ego didn't seem to do much.

But then I realized, my ego was sort of crushed by the blankness of the room. The failure was the lesson to be learned. I can't expect a great revelation every time.

#domagick

No comments:

Post a Comment