Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 24


#domagick

The mantra for Khamadenu was reciting in my head as I woke up, so I thought it best to perform it to check in with her. She was pleasant and unaffected by my decision to eat beef, though she made it a point to emphasize that giving thanks to the food and understanding the sacrifices in it's making is good practice.

I woke up early, and felt called to take down the altar, fearfully. I'm guessing a building inspection or some such- they already walked in on me and nearly saw me naked, despite requiring a 24 hour advance notice. Dismantling the altar was very emotional. Thanks were given again, but I think dismissing the herd was something very potent to me. I feel rather indebted for their attentions and what they've allowed me to do and experience. Shortly after, the bell rang itself in it's box- perhaps just settling, but the timing was still impeccable.

Fed Aurora more energy and milk before making my way out of the house for more remote evocations.

I did one in my car, two at work, one brief at a restaurant, before heading home.

I actually spent hours talking to Aurora and teaching her all about her chakras. Seemed to really give her a better grip on what she can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment