Thursday, July 12, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 13


#domagick

Baku kurae, baku kurae, devour my dream,
Haku taku, take this, haku taku, take this, devour my dream!

This was the incantation I found for summoning the haku taku, traditionally to eat your bad dreams. I chanted this before the altar and waited. Slow, clop of hooves, seeming to start from the image of the haku taku I had left open on my laptop. When it was close, I began describing old nightmares of mine, the haku taku devouring as I offered them up. When he was full, I asked for the blessing, and he quietly gave it. I asked if he had any other wisdom for me.

“GET OUT”

Did you say-

“GET OUT”

It freaked me out. I started getting ready for work immediately, trying to figure out the enigmatic words, when I remembered that the second part of my working was supposed to be journey work outside my body. So I got out.

The haku taku had left hoof prints of fire where he had been, so I followed in his footsteps, up into the air as he ascended towards the clouds.

“Ah, you're here.”

I followed, the pace very slow, and he had one real lesson: do not let fear guide your actions. I had raced there out of fear, after all, and it's very easy to control fearful people. However, get out still had some resonance as there were all sorts of things I want to get out of- my profession, my perceived gender, my general place in life. Fear has been the biggest obstacle in my transition, and as I might want to get “Out”, I immediately started looking up more resources on coming out in the work place. I'm not 100% ready to do so yet, but looking at the guide, I've already taken steps in the right direction. Just a little more path to walk.

Hail and thanks Haku Taku!

No comments:

Post a Comment