Thursday, July 12, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 12


#domagick

In my work to decide who to work with, I'd thought about working with Io, for her time turned into a cow, but a vision of Zeus told me to seek out Hera first. And so I did.

In much of Greek mythology, Hera is made out to be a hot head, a vengeful goddess, a nag, wrathful. My own experiences with her have been nothing of the sort. While she is rather proper, she is a mother goddess and a Queen, and her bearing, demeanor, and kindness have been a sharp contrast to the old tales. After an initial ask of whether or not she would be willing, on the day previous, she was very vocal about offerings for her, not in a demanding way, but a guiding one.

Wine, a diet pop, some fruit pie (not the whole thing), incense burned, and flowers planted in her name (which will be done at later time, when conditions are right for planting).

Even leading up to her prayer, she was present before the process began, guiding my actions. While I had a prayer picked out, she told me to go from the heart, rather than something stilted. I made my offerings and not only did she accept and give the blessing, but blessed me besides on my transition and journey into womanhood.

I cried a little.

Hail unto Hera, first feminist, Queen of the Gods, and all things woman!


No comments:

Post a Comment