Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 17


#domagick

Third sigil, the solar plexus, the moon.

I tried to recopy the sigil in yellow, but it just wasn't working. I instead began to trace yellow around the original sigil while “Hey Diddle Diddle” went through my head. When that was done, I began to rotate the sigil while continuing to play the rhyme in my head. I shiver began to build through my body, and when it was done, I folded the sigil up and proceeded to burn it.

Afterwards, I used the paint and painted the moon onto the cup. The yellow came out very orange, which made the moon look a bit more like the sun. It somehow still feels appropriate, and got the spiritual green light, so I left it well enough alone and departed.

No comments:

Post a Comment