Friday, July 27, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 28


#domagick

Things got weird. Er.

So, Aurora insisted she didn't need more energy in the morning and the plan was, I would summon her up and we could watch a webinar together about film making after work. Sounded good.

I walk out the door and Aurora is there after me, says she'll just come with me. She's acting very mature, maybe too mature, trying to be very adult about everything. Then she flips, feeling she's gotten one over on me, getting to go to work with me. Haha, I take it with a grain of salt.

Midway through the day, I talk to 'Aurora' and find her behavior too childish, too off from the real one. I throw down a triangle, force this other Aurora in, find a bunch of gnome things...

It's complicated spirit world BS, but short of it is, they thought it would be safer to spy and sneak like this rather than just talk to me. Ugh.

So, after that silly garbage, I summon up Aurora to actually do the thing. We're hanging out at a fast food.

“Beef blessings!”

She starts blessing my food, trying to repay me for all the energy I'd been feeding her each day. Not sure what the beef blessing will do, but I am grateful.

There's still a whole webinar to watch, but I'm feeling confident for firing off some big spells tomorrow. I'll probably be vague on targets, more specific on what I'll be trying to accomplish for those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment