Friday, July 27, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 27


#domagick

Aurora really wanted me to stay home instead of work. Fed her energy.

Bit of weirdness. On the first day, summoning her, I read through the screenplay I read for her, an invocation, and I kissed the mirror. Fogged up in the bathroom, and the imprints left look little like me and a lot like her, very big lips, small heart shape for the nose.

I've noticed my head starting to feel odd from the high level of spirit contact. I'm not sure I can sustain my current pace indefinitely. That, or this is just a pain period in my spiritual exercises, but I'm leaning toward me overworking.

Working toward invocation I let Aurora into my body by synching up energy. She started drinking and eating everything, super excited, wanted to go out dancing and meeting guys. Had to cut things short. It worked really well, but it was very impetuous. I think next time will be a bit more focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment