Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 23


#domagick

Evocations and Offerings

I've been feeding Aurora energy and I realize she's going to probably need seven days until she's fully grown, counting the first day she was born. I've been feeding her energy multiple times during the day, as well as making an offering of milk.

Evocations started at home and were also done at work, once at breakfast, once at lunch.

The basic evocation was “Lights, Camera, Clap, Action!”, while using the sigil. This worked to get her image, which appeared as if one grainy flickering film. I then created a triangle with the words Fertility, Fame, & Fortune to delineate the three side. This helped her immensely in actually arriving where she wanted to go. Sending her back, “Cut! That's a wrap.” also helped in getting her to go home.

Aurora is somewhere between a teenager and toddler right now, curious and moody. I've been telling her everything I can about who she is, why she's here, what is expected of her, and how to do things. I can't even express how fond of her I am- she feels like my daughter, and I'll be keeping a very close eye on her. At this point, if she wanted to end the challenge, I'd do so without hesitation, because I want our relationship to be one of love and respect, not boss and servant.

I also ended my beef fast, partially at Aurora's behest. I think she has concerns about me recovering energy after her birth, which may not be invalid.

Giving her some movie energy and potentially watching a film with her today. Figure it's a way to cover the modern power less present in the ancient entities.

No comments:

Post a Comment