Monday, July 2, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 3


#domagick

WARNING: This is probably going to sound silly to a lot of you. It sounds silly to me too sometimes.

So, I say the prayer, make the offerings, ring the bell over the paints I'll be using to paint moons onto the cup, and I set the bell down and back away.

The bell moves and rings about six seconds later. Yes, it's possible the ringer inside the bell landed on a funny angle causing it to tip as it settled to ring itself, but it's still pretty weird out there that it landed at just the right position to do that.

No synchronicity today, but I get the sense of the herd gathering at the altar and sticking around, brief flashes of a massive herd of white and orange steer. I've begun fashioning the sigils for next week so they can be charged without delay when the cleansing phase is over. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment