Friday, July 27, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 26


#domagick

It's less of a question of when it started today as it is when did it stop?

Magic started almost first thing in the morning, Aurora patiently waiting to be fed. We spent a little time chatting, watched some of the 2018 Oscar's to help familiarize herself a little more with the Hollywood set and energy, then she came along with me shopping.

Aurora showed initiative, wanting to do some money making magic for me. I gave her some pointers and let her go to work, but I can tell she's already being ambitious.

“How much money would you need to last the rest of your life?”

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and letting her try for now. She needs the practice, so we'll see what she can do.

An accidental revelation at the end of the day. I started teaching Aurora a song I sing to my house spirit and as she performed it with me, there was a low level invocation with it. I think if we synchronize with a drum beat and intent, it could be a very fast and powerful melding of being.


No comments:

Post a Comment