Sunday, July 15, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 14


#domagick

Working with conscious entities does not always lead to predictable work and results. Results certainly, but predictable no.

Khamadenu, the mother of all cows, had no need of my mantra work, there from the start. Here language was plain, and she blessed the sigil, but not the doll I prepared. The doll was not right, needing to be a bit more Barbie and a bit less Strawberry shortcake. She was prepared to bless it whenever it arrived.

This exchange did not take long, perhaps ten minutes, and I started to feel the occultist's guilt.

“Um, can I do some mantras, I've got thirty minutes.”

“You can, but it really won't change anything.”

Khamadenu let me intone for a while before disrupting me. Well, so much for that.

***

I go shopping to find a doll, and I spend an hour on trying to modify it to something that works- and I fail. I decide to go more simple and draw Aurora. The drawing I make isn't super amazing, but all the personality is there- she's a movie star, confident, glamorous, and it works.

Of course, I have to cleanse it as I did the original doll, which means back to the prayer, the offering, the ringing of the bell. It cleanses and Khamadenu blesses it, true to her word. Briefly conversing, she tells me the doll didn't work because it was merely 'good enough' where the drawing came from my heart. That feeling, that kindness flowing outward, was what was going to make this process work, not my head. I thanked Khamadenu and proceeded to writing this up.

Ironically, my thought early this morning when Khamadenu wanted to skip the mantra was 'how do you stretch a ritual to 30 minutes when the entities involved aren't having it?', while the total time I spent on things today was probably closer to 2 and a half hours by the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment