Thursday, July 19, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 19


#domagick

Fired the throat sigil, in blue, the bells, using my voice again, this time more song than anything else. As the song quicked, a grasped the bells and shook them, eventually all falling from my hand. Hera was talkative once again. Rather than burn the sigil, she asked me keep it, so I did, hidden in a safe place. The bells, small ones from cat toys, were placed into the cup rather than attached. She asked me to give it a shake. The energy from the cup made me shiver and I set it down.

Two more chakras to go, then the culmination sigil for the birth of Aurora. I am feeling nervous and excited about this. I don't know exactly what's going to happen, which is why I did it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment