Saturday, July 21, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 22


#domagick

The last sigils. One birthing matrix, triangular, with her own sigil of summoning in the middle. An invitation was sent to all the spirits, entities, and gods who helped me in her birth.

Did a final prayer of sacred space as I wanted to make sure her place of birth was 100% clean.

The firing of the first sigil is a secret.

The second part was very much in her DNA. “Lights, camera, action!” turning on lights, a camera, and clapping before the action.

She was shy at first, staying in her cup, but just as I was thanking everyone for showing up, she asked me to read her screenplay. It's a short, to be sure, but it's a small piece describing her invocation. I read it aloud, letting her read her parts, acting it out. It made me very proud of her.
Being that she's still young and I'm a bit magically worn out, we'll both be taking it easy for the rest of the day.

Hail and thanks to all those spirits who attended.

Hail and thanks to Odin, Loki, and Fehu.

Hail and thanks most of all to cow & bull, Hathor, hey diddle diddle spirits, Audhumla, Hera, Hakutaku, and Khamadenu. I literally could not have done this without you.

Eight more days. Well, we'll be working on summoning and evocation work the next few, then finally, invocations and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment