Saturday, July 7, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 8

#domagick

Warning: Life on the farm can be a little gross. Fair warning.

First day of the entity blessings run. I gathered a grass offering as today was to be a blessing from Cow, journey work into the lower world.

I'll admit right now- my learning in this area is rather generic and gleaned from dubious sources. Shamanism for the Complete Idiot and few class using drum work for the spirit world. That being said, I've found drums (and sometimes other music) make journey work a lot easier. So, playing my drum, I dance out of my body, out the door, and look for an 'opening' to the underworld, using a small sewer grate outside of my apartment. I dance down through the earth, and find myself relatively quickly finding a farm, typical green field, red barn, sunny sky, with a black and white spotted dairy cow there.

I make my offering. No response. I make my plea. No response. I explain tha this is for the birth of a new calf, and the cow walks away. Then a kaiju sized bull shows up.

“There is only one way a new calf is born.”

So, the bull blesses the operation with his 'essence', which I bring back to the leather and the sigil. It doesn't feel finished and the cow calls me back. One artificial insemination later, she gives milk which I then also bring to the leather and sigil. I give my thanks and return to my body. The sigil and leather still feel relatively lightly charged, but still better than when only half done.

No comments:

Post a Comment