Sunday, July 1, 2018

Do Magick 30 Enchantment- Moovie Star Servitor Day 2


#domagick

WARNING: This is probably going to sound silly to a lot of you. It sounds silly to me too sometimes.

I say the prayer, make the offering, anoint the cup with milk, and ring the bell to cleanse. I throw in a couple om-moos as well in the cleansing, but the glass cup is far easier to cleanse then the leather, unsurprisingly.

During the day, I have some weird synchronicity. Hand towel at work gains a dairy cow like pattern upon wiping my hands, and a mysterious assignment shows up labeled “M0046”. Nothing too mind blowing, but it's put me on notice. This might be an eventful month.


One additional thing. All the physical items I used for this, I either purchased at the dollar store, or reused from some earlier project. I did this specifically because I want to show you can do really potent magic without deep pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment