Thursday, February 8, 2018

Do Magick 30: Rage Meditation Day 8

Meditation Length: 21 minutes, 13 minute cooldown with rose quartz and a table flip.

Focused on sigil and trying to keep a mental focus, singular focus, which is not easy. My eyes rarely blinked, but imagery still flooded my imagination. After a while of rage, it starts to sputter out if I don't reignite it with fuel- things that piss me off. Which is a tricky balance as new fuel to the fire causes the growls and the shakes, which I then have to focus into the sigil however I can and try to bring back into focused fury.

Keeping up with the gratitudes as well. I feel like if I do this right, I won't simply become angrier, but will expand my emotional capacities, so that all my emotions can hit the heights they need to when called upon, or leave me when it's time to be more clear minded.

The table flip sigil has seen more use and is working better. If I stare into it until I get angry, flipping at the peak moment, a lot of anger leaves my system all at once.

Results: I had a really chill day today. No cool weird magic or events to speak of though.

#domagick

No comments:

Post a Comment