Monday, February 5, 2018

Do Magick 30: Rage Meditation Day 5

Meditation Length: ~15-20 minutes; cooldown ~1 hour nap, 5 minutes of meditation

As a bit of a hack to keep this more mental and reduce the physical, I did the meditation laying on my back. It seemed to help a lot in reducing the growls and shakes.

A get a lot of imagery staring into the sigil, most of it violent and mythological. This time, I got a sense of something deeper behind the sigil, like a fire or power burning behind it, and when I reached mentally for it, I got a throbbing pressure behind my nose- not quite where a usual third eye might go. Not painful, but intense and interesting.

Results: I got pretty aggravated today, frustrated with work issues. That being said, it was like Murphy's Law was chasing people today, a Monday of Mondays, where drops, spills, fumbles, and the like seemed to be almost constant. Not sure if related, but certainly interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment