Friday, February 16, 2018

Do Magick 30: Rage Meditation Day 16

#domagick

Meditation Length: ~16 minutes, cooldown 20 minutes

Today was a day of unexpected results.

The rage meditation feels like it really hits me in the guts and the heart, and it kind of hurts physiologically. Rather than let it start doing some real damage, I decided to create an energy form to mitigate damage. My basic technique for this is to go into astral space, create an energy duplicate, and evolve it with some evolutionary pressure, in this case, the pressure from the rage meditations.

The eventual form I end up with is kind of mixed form, where rage turns into a kind of dominating force- rather than simply destroying something, I utterly subsume and claim it, like John Carpenter's the thing. It isn't the same kind of fury, and it came out when I did the meditation.

I didn't growl or shout- I laughed. I laughed like a maniac, and as I intensified what should have been  snarling anger, I laughed harder and louder and longer. The energy was far more intense and went much further than my usual rage meditation, and I didn't feel worn out afterwards. Only at the very, very end did I growl even a little, speaking in tongues more so than anything else.

My usual cooldown didn't wind me down anywhere near as much. I was an energetic dynamo, dancing, singing, and my energy sensitive roommate let me know I was projecting many feet beyond my usual levels.

Results: I feel fantastic, and in some need of grounding, but I am feeling far more positive than my other rage meditations have left me. My energy levels feel through the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment