Friday, February 2, 2018

Do Magick 30: Rage Meditation Day 2

Meditation Length: ~16 minutes

Prior to meditation, I cleansed energetically, to keep the rage more purely in tune with myself, not some psychic static of another. I may experiment with setting up some sacred space next time, see if it improves or changes anything.

Focused on the sigil. This time I tried to focus the rage into the mind, not letting it seep into my body too readily. On occasion, I still found myself growling or my breathing changing, but I would simply redirect, allowing the pressure to build into my gaze, my thoughts, my skull.

Somewhere midstream, I shut my eyes in a silent scream that seemed to create a high pitched whistling in my ears.

As it built up, I eventually let the damn burst, growling, roaring, yelling, accidentally scaring the cat (sorry kitty!). My throat hurts a little from all the gutteral noise.

I cut it off just a little after the cat freaked out, thinking about neighbors and such. I think, were I more isolated, I might go a little more bonkers, but for now, I'm exercising caution. I think I will attempt to lengthen this a little more each day, see how far it can go.

Listening to some calming binaurals post meditation, used the tableflip a bunch. There's still a lot of residual body energy, adrenaline and such.

Results: Nothing I've noticed yet, but I'm keeping a look out for any bleed over, feelings of calm from purging, spontaneous combustions, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment