Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Do Magick 30: Rage Meditation Day 27

Meditation Length: 10 minutes, 10 minutes cooldown, 2 hour nap

I used my hand drawn sigil instead of the digital image today. Focused, summoned up the fury, and stared, ramping up energy- and I could barely keep my eyes open. The sigil blurred and my eyes fluttered over and over again, often not noticing I'd done it until a moment later. At one point, the sigil felt far away, like it was down a long tunnel. Eventually, I stopped and began the cool down meditation with rose quartz and a few table flips.

I crashed pretty hard post meditation, and definitely needed it.

During the meditation, I took a moment to switch off the safety and feel the rage more fully, but I had to turn them back on- it was brutal on my body. Treat yourselves kindly out there, magic can be rough on the body if you're not careful, and sometimes even when you are.

Bonus!: Table Sigil Pics



No comments:

Post a Comment