Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Do Magick 30: Rage Meditation Day 20

Meditation Length: ~20-25 minutes, 7 minute cooldown

Today, I spent time calibrating.

First in, I tried to dial in my energy form to being 50% efficiency- this bombed, big time. Looked at the sigil, and I was raging out hard and fast.

Stop, reset.

I try the energy form alone, summoning up a secondary inner entity to assist. This gets a more smooth, focused rage, but still lacks some of the fury feeling of near berserk anger. Still trying to hit middle ground.

I give it another try and sort of make it a point to increase my 'Will' energy along with my 'Fury' energy. This works like a charm, like a hate laser spilling down from the heavens with purified intensity. This seems to be my most hitting the fury without the backlash I've managed so far.

Results: I've been told by others around me I've been more fun and positive lately if anything. Which is kind of awesome really. Been feeling joyous lately, though I think it's due to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment