Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Do Magick 30: Rage Meditation Day 6

Meditation Length: 18 minutes, 2 minute cooldown with rose quartz meditation

Got this started and trying to get written immediately afterward. Have things to do, so cooldown may need to be minimized.

So, after getting the pineal gland vibration, I tried for it again. Got some major impressions off the sigil as I continued, the first being a brighter, fiery color in the red. The second was the impression the phone was pulling toward me in the second half of the meditation, like it wanted to jump out of my hands. I got the pulling vibration, but it was brief.

Results: I've been getting more and more frustrated at work lately, and I'm wondering if this meditation is effecting things negatively.

I feel like there's something deeper past the vibration in my nose. I'm not sure how I get to it, but I feel as if, keeping the anger mental primes the button, getting the vibration is step two, and step three is... well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment