Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Jormangundr and Neolithic Shamanism: #Domagick 30 Day Challenge Day 6

While much occurred in the time between prayer yesterday and prayer now, it was little in the way of direct or exciting manifestation.

I briefly got a vision of Nidhoggr and Jormangundr giving me flack about pushing my shielding super high out of paranoia, but not a particularly powerful or real vision.

On the shamanism front, I've been exposed to a lot of negative thoughts about plastic, being a spiritually dead material. Which I disagree with, it's just you have to appreciate plastic, what it can do, where it came from, and where it is going. So I start waking up and singing to the plastic spirits at my work, feeding them energy, and reassuring them, many of them feeling like happy little cartoon characters just glad somebody is paying attention to them.

I still do my earth based grounding, shielding, and cleansing.

***

Jormangundr accepts the offering, but asks for an offering of pain, one that I give, and as I do and the pain lingers, Jomangundr's voice becomes much louder and clearer.

"There. You may ask me questions you have."

I ask how to work well with the Ior rune, and he tells me to speak in shapes rather than words- a fair bet for a shapeshifting spirit.

I ask about what our relation is, and he responds in a very cosmic oneness, round about dodge the question kind of way- "we are all things and none to one another". However, he finishes by saying that we are kin and gives his blessing, tongue flickering over me.

I end the pain and type up my daily entry. If I have the time and energy, I may try contacting Ior today; if not, then soon.

Much of Neolithic shamanism requires supplies. A trip to the dollar store is pending.

No comments:

Post a Comment