Sunday, September 17, 2017

Jormangundr and Neolithic Shamanism: # Domagick 30 Day Challenge Day 17

The previous day was a much rougher day than anticipated. Staving off sleep worked just fine. My mundane life, on the other hand, got very ugly in the wee hours of the morning. What was an attempt to foster understanding and apologize for some bad behavior was the catalyst for being barraged with a multitude of accusations and a likely end to my current living situation.

So, at a friend's house, without access to my altar, I pray to Jormangundr quietly in the dark, and am swallowed up whole.

Within Jormangundr, shadow plays and confrontations of fear give me some food for thought, clarifying some of my worries, but perhaps most comforting, finding I had less work to do then I thought. I'm not too bad off, not right now, but I do need to keep working on myself. Weirder, I find this blue, football shaped, cartoonishly cute little parasite inside him, and when asking whether or not to bring it with me, the answer was yes. I'm unsure what role the little bug will play, or even whether it will wander off into mystery without further elaboration, but time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment