Monday, September 18, 2017

Jormangundr and Neolithic Shamanism: # Domagick 30 Day Challenge Day 18

This morning, I took a leap, and found myself standing in the same place.

I made my offering, and felt that I had been a bit too needy. Jorm had contacted me first, so perhaps there was something more I could do, some purpose to be put to?

Nope. It was about that simple, as well as a level of 'puny mortal, what could you do for us?'.

There was a brief vision of some kind of orobouros like imagery in the morning, but it didn't go anywhere- at first.

I sit down to type, and my attention is taken away.

I am with Jormangundr looking down upon a multiverse, world serpents wrapped around multiple earths.

"You're QC. You're a small snake. You find and fix problems."

It's not the kind of thing I want to hear. Working QC is terribly frustrating. You find flaws, you are the bearer of bad news, you're constantly explaining things, and it gets very repetitive.

Waxing philosophical, there is some big idea stuff about how we are all the universe, and the universe is us, and connection to all things, but I think the best thing I've heard is the quick phrase of this.

"The universe is still figuring itself out."

In other words, while we have many philosophies, in the grandest of grand schemes, the bigger picture, the greatest idea, all of it is yet to come, discoveries of thought and refinements still to be made. Even now, as we all stand as a piece of the cosmos discovering itself, working together in some ways whether we realize it or not, there is still a universe 2.0 and further to come.

Always evolving, always learning, always improving.

It's a comforting thought in counter to the QC role. Could all just be unverified personal gnosis leading to nothing, but if the thought comforts, then perhaps, it's worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment