Thursday, September 21, 2017

Jormangundr and Neolithic Shamanism: # Domagick 30 Day Challenge Day 21

I brought my box full of altar into my friend's house today, and made my morning propitiation quietly, reverently, spine undulating, but it felt cold, as if the connection, while there, was a bit more distant. However, it feels like this is a necessary quiet period, a calming lull. After all, what kind of offering is it if I always get something back right away?

Gods and spirits are not gumball machines- just because you put a quarter in does not mean you immediately get a prize. If the world serpent's attention is elsewhere, it certainly needs to be there.

Personal divinations confirm my understanding of my current life events anyhow, and as I've so often learned and believed "I've got this- with a little help from my friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment