Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Jormangundr and Neolithic Shamanism: # Domagick 30 Day Challenge Day 12

Offering to Jormangundr this morning was a little different. While sea salt jerky has been semi-standard, request moved toward soy milk I had. Maybe it's part of the whole neolithic survival thing, maybe it's just jumping at the chance to try something new, but I could sense anticipation and reluctance from the various masks of Jormangundr.

I trance and spill some milk on the altar, but not too much, as it would end up pretty much all over the floor- the seas shell has holes in it's bottom, so a leak is pretty much inevitable. So I drip a small amount, then wonder about offering a chance to taste it using my body. It's an offer I immediately regretted a little. As one might expect, it takes some time for a massive serpent to adjust itself to a tiny human body. As I felt a near endless slithering within, I finally began projecting an internal figure using air traffic control rods to guide Jorm to the control center. This seemed to work and Jormy chugged the rest of the milk before departing- which was also a lengthy process, but less so than entry.

No big requests or needs for experience this morning, but I may ask some questions in the afternoon when I wake if I feel moved to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment