Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Jormangundr and Neolithic Shamanism: # Domagick 30 Day Challenge Day 27

Burning from all ends, maybe even the middle. I make my propitiation to Jormangundr without delay when I get home. I pray, I trance and cast the offering, and I say a heartfelt goodbye, but Jorm begs me to stick around. I have to set boundaries and give them three minutes. They ask me to leave my body and to grow, so I do.

As we continue to surge upward beyond the clouds into space, intertwining, the world serpent says stuff I can't repeat. Personal stuff that I don't believe for a second about some people near and dear to me- random stuff. Stuff I won't dignify.

I treat my projection as if it is the true me as I puppet my body back upstairs and write this post hastily in hopes of getting decent sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment