Monday, September 25, 2017

Jormangundr and Neolithic Shamanism: # Domagick 30 Day Challenge Day 25

So, I ran out of salty jerky yesterday, and after a brief prayer, Jormangundr was sick of it anyway. In my quest to find a replacement food, I put myself into a divination mindset and followed my hand, where it wanted to go, finding a big bag of trail mix. Really?

Another little prayer seemed to clinch it, so I bought the trail mix just for offerings.

This morning, I poured the trail mix onto the sea shell altar and pray, sounding out the name Iormangundr long and slow, punctuating the end with another toss of food into the lake. I can feel the presence, letting affection sort of pour out of my heart, and make ready to leave when I am asked to stay.

Jormangundr grills me on my plans, not for moving out, but for after. The world serpent seems to be of the opinion that my current employment distracts me too much from my otherworldly obligations and creative pursuits. I agree, but I have to find something else to keep me afloat before that time.

Lastly, Jormangundr teaches me a protective technique I can use to shield others.

It's a rather productive time, but as of right now,  I really need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment