Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Jormangundr and Neolithic Shamanism: # Domagick 30 Day Challenge Day 26

And then, someone stabbed me in the back. I sometimes wish people had better intuition or their third eye forcefully opened so they would think twice before messing with me. At my current level of stress, I'm done with second chances and forgiveness. Poke and be poked back.

I bring my offering to Jormangundr quickly, hoping to avoid the fatigued post of yesterday. Today, I offer to use my tongue that Jormangundr might experience taste anchored in the normal time stream, and they accept. I chew the offering thoroughly before spitting it into the lake.

Jormangundr gives me a recommendation, to use the Ior rune to bind the offending party, but I've already cursed their tongue to taste as ash for a while. While at first determined to simply see my spell succeed (after the world serpent implied it would probably fail), upon sitting down to write, I realize I could combine Ior into the same spell, binding their tongue.

Iormangundr has recently been all big scary python type snake, but for a brief instance, I got to see Jormy give a goofy grin when I put two and two together. Good to see a humorous side.

No comments:

Post a Comment