Monday, April 9, 2018

Do Magick 30 Alchemy- Void Magick Day9

Shield, mold, energy, synchronize, and reintroduction.

Cleansed before this session. I generally cleanse at least once a day, but felt like I needed an additional before starting today.

Felt a little harder today. End of the work week. I did not charge stronger today, getting a little less than the level yesterday. Trance dancing is starting to feel almost like squeezing a sponge or working a drain, getting the excess energy out in a very physical way.

Results: Hard to say. Feel good each time I complete a session, affirming, and I start practicing voice lessons in car, exercising still, but nothing too reality warping. My head was in a fog yesterday due to low carb haze. Hopefully I can move past that.

#domagick

No comments:

Post a Comment