Monday, April 2, 2018

Do Magick 30 Alchemy- Void Magick Day 2

Set my alarm thirty minutes earlier for time to do the magick and make the post. This avoids me trancing in the car so long the windows fog over.

Same operation as before. The only difference would be a little recalibration during the reintroducing to reality bit where the shields, energy body, and void mold are all slowly brought back to baseline. I wanted to make sure the mold I  ended with was the one I had selected. It was fine, but having checked on it, my energies had naturally ramped back up, reinforcing the mold, and requiring having to synch back up a little longer.

Results: I'm feeling really in tune with myself and reality. I'm hoping this manages to simultaneously change my world while grounding it, leading to more tangible real world gains. We'll see if anything happens today of note.

No comments:

Post a Comment