Saturday, April 14, 2018

Do Magick 30 Alchemy- Void Magic Day 14

Shield, mold.... loading... loading... analyzing... loading... mold, energy, synchronize, and reintroduction through synchronization.

Today's was a bit of a doozy. I'd somehow fallen way out of synch, on track for a good, but not quite as good future version of myself slipping into the mold spot. That set me to analyzing to make sure that my better future self was the right better future self, which then became sort of a distracting journey of finding an alternate future version of myself that is possible only in a slightly different reality, the one I'm aiming for, and the one that future me will probably be aiming for.

So, all in all, it took me about 15-20 minutes on just the mold step today, having to investigate and realign different possibilities.

After getting that back on track, making sure I'm not missing other better opportunities, I had a little difficulty getting the reintroduction rolling. Very light dance with my trance, it was a mental block as I'm slowly sliding into the mindset of this new me- not completely different, obviously, but there's some things I'm embracing, including internalizing the term Ergi. Doing so gave me a rush of energy, sent lightning coursing through me.

Results: I ordered some new clothes for myself. When they arrive, I'm going to destroy/donate an equal number of old items as I transition my wardrobe. I've lost ~4lbs so far dieting.

#domagick

No comments:

Post a Comment