Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Do Magick 30 Alchemy- Void Magic Day 24

Shield, Mold, Energy, Synchronize, Reintroduction (x3)

So, today was a very long day, as I had an appointment with my doctor to talk about HRT under the informed consent model.

So, I did the magick before I left in the morning.

Then I did it again while I was at the hospital.

And a third time while waiting for my doctor.

I did this partially as the results from trying the magic at different locations had some pretty drastic effects on the mold. It was also as I was hoping for this to be a good day.

It was not. I actually felt the disappointment starting before my doctor even came in, and I knew it would not be good news. My doctor was sort of clueless on what I was asking and far less helpful than I had hoped. Basically a waste of my time, beyond, I suppose, learning it was a waste of my time.

I may have to travel to Chicago to get this to work out, but I'm not letting one small hurdle stop me. Just probably can't manage it this month.

Results: Well, I'm getting better with my voice. I feel like the future I'm aiming for is in my sites, I just don't know if it will manifest as much as I'd like in the next 6 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment