Thursday, April 19, 2018

Do Magick 30 Alchemy- Void Magic Day 19

Shield, mold, energy, synchronize, reintroduce.

This was a very low energy operation in all senses of the word- no trance dancing, just sitting down, shielding, molding, synchronizing, and reintroduction. I don't think the magic work is wiping me out so much as a lack of sleep and all the dieting. Attempts to exercise in the morning were futile- I felt like I was ready to fall over as soon as I started.

Results: Nothing really drastic. Some clothing I ordered got cancelled, which sort of miffs me, as I was going to wear them to an event, but one door closes, another opens. I figure it's money saved for something else I can get.

Tomorrow morning I have to get up extra early for work, so while I can probably do the magic, it's likely going to be a late post or double post the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment