Monday, April 30, 2018

Do Magick 30 Alchemy- Void Magic Day 30

Shield, mold, energy, synchronize, reintroduction.

It felt lighter today. Like... like it was already done. I'm having a hard time being objective. I want to accomplish so many things, and I've felt as if I've had routes cut off for me, only for others to open up. It's definitely going to be an intensive review come tomorrow.

I'm also thinking, I may continue this practice for a bit past the 30 days, keep blogging, until I solidly have the progress I want.

Results: Today I wore my pink hoodie while doing the magick, then took it to work. While I didn't wear it at work (didn't want to get it dirty) I did wear it to lunch. It was like a psychic assault on normality. People's jaws dropped, others grasped for words, and some spoke when others would have kept their mouth shut. Considering this is nothing compared to the drastic changes I intend for my life, I look forward to pushing the boundaries further.

No comments:

Post a Comment